After a while your PC will start running increasingly slower, the reasons for this are quite varied:
– The computer is old and no longer meet the new requirements imposed by current games or programs;
– Is infected with various trojans, viruses and spyware. The appearance of unwanted windows on the screen (usually with adult content) shows that;
– There were a lot of installing and uninstalling activities, and lots of temporary files are stored inside;
– Running two or more antivirus software. It is not recommended to run more than one antivirus program simply because they interfere with each other;
– You have not defragmented your hard disk in a long time. Usually this is the most common cause of slowing a PC.