Affiliate marketing is a fantastic business model available to anyone. Thus if you don’t have your own product or service to sell, promoting good affiliate products or services can be just as lucrative.
The best thing about it is, if you keep at it for enough time, you will soon start to generate passive income, which is not something to neglect!
Before going into ways of promoting, you need to understand the basics of how to do the things right from the first time, so the process goes like this:
- Choose a good main niche to promote – Evergreen niches are the safest choice (health, money, romance, entertainment, marketing, hobbies, etc).
- Find one or more sub-niches to promote – Example: Main niche: Hobbies -> Niche: Learn guitar -> Sub-niche: How to teach your child to play the acoustic guitar. You get the point.
- Understanding your audiences – Figure out where your audience hangs out, what they like doing online, what sites they visit and what product can help them.
- Finding the right program – Collaborate with a trusted brand that offer quality products, and which also care about their affiliates. Do online research for other people reviews.
- Choosing the products – A product that will fit to your audience. Test it by yourself, or at least make sure there are enough online info about it so you can create in-depth reviews.
- Getting your affiliate tracking code – Login into your affiliate account and get the tracking code for the offer you want to promote.
- Creating quality content – You want to “pre-sell” your affiliate offer to your audience. Best way is to tell a story of how you had some problem and what helped you solve it.
- Start promoting – Now you’re ready to start spreading the word, continue reading for some of the best way to do it.