Affiliate marketing is a fantastic business model available to anyone. Thus if you don’t have your own product or service to sell, promoting good affiliate products or services can be just as lucrative.
The best thing about it is, if you keep at it for enough time, you will soon start to generate passive income, which is not something to neglect!
Before going into ways of promoting, you need to understand the basics of how to do the things right from the first time, so the process goes like this:
- Choose a good main niche to promote – Evergreen niches are the safest choice (health, money, romance, entertainment, marketing, hobbies, etc).
- Find one or more sub-niches to promote – Example: Main niche: Hobbies -> Niche: Learn guitar -> Sub-niche: How to teach your child to play the acoustic guitar. You get the point.
- Understanding your audiences – Figure out where your audience hangs out, what they like doing online, what sites they visit and what product can help them.
- Finding the right program – Collaborate with a trusted brand that offer quality products, and which also care about their affiliates. Do online research for other people reviews.
- Choosing the products – A product that will fit to your audience. Test it by yourself, or at least make sure there are enough online info about it so you can create in-depth reviews.
- Getting your affiliate tracking code – Login into your affiliate account and get the tracking code for the offer you want to promote.
- Creating quality content – You want to “pre-sell” your affiliate offer to your audience. Best way is to tell a story of how you had some problem and what helped you solve it.
- Start promoting – Now you’re ready to start spreading the word, continue reading for some of the best way to do it.
Continue reading “7 Efficient Ways to Promote Affiliate Products Without Spending Money”
I will not be talking about drinking enough water or waking up early, because these are the normal things people should be doing anyways. Instead, I will list some of the most efficient habits of success you can incorporate in your daily routine, so that will help you reach the goal you dream, or become the person you want.
1. More action and less talking
Most of us with grand ideals and big dreams for success fall into a bad habit of talking a lot or thinking a lot about what we want to do some day. Of course it’s great to have dreams and visualize those things we want, but we also don’t want to be caught up wasting too much time just talking or thinking.
Continue reading “10 Success Habits to Reach the Next Level (Achieving Your Goals)”
There are many hypothetical and not too practical methods of making money, but in this article I want to show you a few ways that I actually started making money with since a good time now.
So here are the 7 ways:
The first way that I really make money with is I teach live classes. I’m a content creator, I have a blog, and I talk a lot about different things that I’m doing and different things I’m trying out. Because I talk about what I’m doing and people hear me, a lot of the time is they want to know how exactly I do those things and how they can do them themselves as well. Basically, after I share something that I did, a lot of the time some people ask me to teach a little class about how they can do that too.
Continue reading “7 Ways That I Actually Make Money Online With”
This article is about testing out if online survey sites are actually legit or not. So I tested the two most popular of them to see if they actually working. Let’s get going..
The first company I tested is Toluna, because I’ve heard in a lot of places it is one of the legit companies out there. So I filled in the basic info and the first survey was ready (it is about completing my profile details). Depending on your demographic, they might ask for different info, but for me it started to ask about my employment status (I’m self-employed) so I completed that info about myself along with other details. To be frank, the next questions were really boring, but I proceeded with completing all of them. If you are not sure about the exact answer to choose, just enter one that is very close to reality.
Continue reading “Making Money With Online Surveys and Opinion Websites (Legit or not)”
In this article I’m going to share 8 YouTube SEO tips to help you rank your videos number one on YouTube. These are the exact strategies that have allowed me to get 20k subscribers and over 1 million views in less than 6 months of starting a channel. So if you want to find out how to rank your videos number one then keep on reading.
1. Find good keywords
First, you need to understand that how YouTube decides which videos to rank is based on keywords. People are looking for different topics on YouTube and they’re also watching videos and seeing videos that are suggested in the sidebar. You need to use specific words that people are looking for, or interested in inside your videos titles, descriptions and tags, so that you will show up in the search and on that sidebar, thus more people will be watching your videos.
Continue reading “10 YouTube SEO Tips To Rank Your Videos Number 1 On YouTube”